Together with the Library Board of Trustees, library staff is pleased to welcome the community back into the Rahway Public Library with our new expanded services schedule. Individual appointments for book browsing will be added to our existing computer reservation hours beginning on April 5. Our popular Curbside Pickup schedule will remain unchanged
Computer and Browsing Appointments
M – 3:00pm – 7:00pm
T – 10:00am – 1:00pm
W – 10:00am – 2:00pm
Th – 3:00pm – 7:00pm
F – 10:00am – 1:00pm
M – 10:00am – 2:00pm
T – 1:00pm – 4:00pm
W – 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Th – 10:00am – 2:00pm
F – 1:00pm – 4:00pm
S – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Appointments will begin at the beginning of the hour and all patrons must exit the library at the end of their session.
- Patrons are allowed to reserve one session per day.
- Patrons will make appointments over the phone for computer access or book browsing.
- Appointments can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Patrons will be allowed to browse materials or check out items inside the library. Curbside pick-up will remain available during designated hours.
- Patrons must wear face masks that covers both their mouth and nose at all times.
- Patrons must maintain 6ft physical distance while in the building.
- Patrons are encouraged to use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the library.
- Computer usage and browsing will be limited to a maximum of 45 minutes per day.
- Printing will be available.
- There will be limited tech support available from reference staff.
- Patrons must be at least 14 years old to schedule a computer appointment.
- Patrons with a computer appointment must enter the building alone – others without appointments will not be permitted inside the building. Browsing appointments can accommodate families. Please inform staff when scheduling.
- Children under 14 will not be permitted without an adult present.
- Restrooms are closed and will be unavailable to patrons.