About the RA+BP
First established in 2009 under Mayor James J. Kennedy, the Rahway Arts District (its original moniker) was organized to promote and enhance the business, educational, civic and cultural life of the Special Improvement District of Rahway.
If you are looking to move into the SID area or if you would like to learn more about the RABP, please contact us at email@example.com
Important Meeting Notice
The RA+BP meetings are conducted virtually in order to avoid potential impacts from Covid-19. Due to the ongoing public health emergency, and the Governor’s Executive Orders related to the same, the RA+BP will conduct all meetings remotely and by electronic means for the foreseeable future. In accordance with N.J.S.A. 10:4-6 (the “Open Public Meetings Act”) and consistent with the Department of Community Affairs, Division of Local Government Services guidelines, the RA+BP will be open to the public by electronic means.
What We Do
- Create a diverse, vibrant and economically and socially sound community within Rahway.
- Develop activities and programs that encourage the longterm success of the art community.
- Promote awareness of the value of the arts and directly support arts programs that encourage the diversity of Rahway citizens and businesses and their participation in the successful development of Rahway.
- Create and encourage an atmosphere that builds strong arts organizations and increases the community and business appeal of Rahway.
When We Meet
Board of Trustees July Meeting of the Rahway Arts and Business Partnership via Zoom
Thursdays at 6:30 pm on the following dates:
- Jan 14, 2021
- Mar 11, 2021
- May 6, 2021 (moved from May 13, 2021 and advertised in accordance with the Sunshine Law)
- Jul 8, 2021
- Sep 9, 2021
- Nov 11, 2021
- Jan 13, 2022
To attend the meeting, it is strongly encouraged that you use the following URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81118074143?pwd=VTFWYmY2ajU4VWNxOEt6Wko1bW1IZz09 if using a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Your browser should install Zoom; a bar will appear on the bottom of the screen. Click “Run” and you will be asked to enter your email and name. Click “Join Webinar.”
Meeting ID: 811 1807 4143
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) OR
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
Who We Are
Board of Trustees
President – Joel Schwartz
Vice President – Larry Fishman
Treasurer – Ron Dolce
Trustee – Patricia Kozlowski
Trustee – Matt Dobrowolski
Trustee – Danni Newbury
Trustee – David Crespo
If you are a Rahway business owner looking for help getting started or promoting your establishment; or, if you are an artist looking to make Rahway your home, please contact us.